Position: Senior PHP Developer
Urgent opening for Senior PHP Developer (Bangalore Location)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Developing High Quality Web Applications like Custom Programmed Content Management Systems, Online Communities, E-commerce Solutions and Open Source Scripts.
- Creating / Customizing Themes, Plugins, Modules and various functionality in CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, Magento etc.
- Creating / customizing / Implementing Restful APIs, Payment Gateways and other APIs in existing as well as new applications.
- Creating / Customizing various web applications in Code Ignitor, Laravel, Cake PHP etc
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Responsible for contacting / meeting clients to take their requirements and handling / guiding the development Team, preparing the plan for implementation and get the job done.
- Responsible for testing of application, performance analysis etc.
- Responsible for all the server related configuration in Apache, Nginx and other Linux based operating systems.
Who can apply:
- Super Ninja in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop Themes, Plugins and Module Development.
- Must have implemented in at least three to five custom developed projects in CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
- Must have implemented in at least three to five custom developed projects in Magento, Prestashop and Opencart.
- Must have implemented at least three to five custom developed projects in PHP frameworks like Code Ignitor, Laravel, Zend etc.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Postgres.
- Good understanding of Linux .
- Should have experience of working on SVN, Selenium, Eclipse, Maven, ANT, Tomcat, JBOSS, MySQL/Oracle 11gor higher version
- Hands on experience working on database procedures, functions and writing complex SQL
- Hands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment.
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS-, AXIS, JERSEY)
- Having working knowledge of D3/ angular.js or any other similar APIs will be preferred.
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Able to not only implement, but also innovate and suggest improvements (both process and code)
- Can work with tight yet realistic deadlines
- Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed
- Should be comfortable with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Should have experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Desperate to meet deadlines of projects and keen to deliver the project on time.
- Dedicated to his work and honest for his organization.
- Highly Cooperative with other Team Members.
- Need a Long Term Working Commitment Minimum for 12 Months.
Share your updated resume to email@example.com or Apply Below