What people do, where they work and the skills they need are changing. Placing the right people in the right jobs, finding and developing the right skill sets and managing employees all present new challenges, with greater needs, higher expectations and more choices to make.
Kijag delivers services, insight and advice that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We offer a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including: permanent, temporary, contract and casual recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.
Our clients include small and medium sized enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world’s multinational corporations.
Kijag is committed to continuously innovating our service offerings to ensure our clients receive employment services tailored to their individual needs. Talk to us today and let us find the right solutions to empower you to win in the changing world of work.
Our employment services allow you to source the numbers you need, the skills you’re looking for and provides you with the flexibility to scale up or down quickly and cost-effectively in response to change.
Our network can access the candidates that other agencies cannot reach. Our validated selection methodology and complimentary training allows us to deliver people with the skills you need, in the numbers you need. Our member benefits for permanent Manpower associates reduces absenteeism, increases retention and maximizes efficiency from your temporary employees.
Understanding the Process
Kijag offers a fresh, personalised, thorough, and cost effective service. Finding the right approach means that we have to know each an every client’s business, understand their issues and determine actionable steps that work in their environment. What’s more, we treat each client, candidate, and contractor with the attention and respect that they deserve.
What We Do?
To find the “right” fit for your business, your dedicated consultant will;
- Visit your company site to complete a detailed Job Analysis & Profile
- Complete an Internal Database search
- Complete External Database searches giving us access to over 200,000 candidates
- Advertise for the position
- Screen Resume applications
- Telephone screen potential suitable applicants
- Schedule & Coordinate Interviews
- Complete behavioral based interviews for short listed applicants
- Skills test short listed applicants on Ms Word, Excel, Typing…
- Psychometric Test short listed applicants
- Complete a mandatory 2 reference checks
- Prepare candidate resume
- Present Consultant Comments
- Schedule 1st Interviews
- Coordinate candidate feedback
- Complete administration (Letters of confirmation, inform unsuccessful candidates etc)
- Respond to letters acknowledging all applications received
Permanent or temporary. Finance Directors to Customer Service employees. Office-based to factory floor. Individual placements or high volume. Long-term or for one day. Whatever the industry, role or level, Kijag will find you the best people. Additionally at Kijag, although our temporary employees work for you, they’re employed by us. So we take full employer responsibility.